Lydia Martin + boys
I’m speeding up and this is the
Red, orange, yellow flicker beat sparking up my h e a r t
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
WONDER WOMAN, June 2017
↳ "Of all people, you know who I am…Who the world needs me to be. I’m Wonder Woman.”
↳ 0.7 Liam Dunbar
The world is not a wish-granting factory.
"We were forced into a room together for a chemistry test because the director wanted to get a feel for how we would get on, but there had been so many near attempts of us meeting and working together before, and we have so many mutual friends, that it felt right immediately.”